Non-Resident Pool Pass Purchase Process
IMPORTANT! Please Review Before Purchasing Aquatic Center Season Passes Online
NOTE: The online purchase site (www.lwdpoolpass.org) will be available from Saturday, April 14 at 10 am until Monday, April 30. If passes are still available, beginning Tuesday, May 1, non-residents may purchase passes in person at the Parks and Recreation office in Village Hall, while available.
- Online registration will be on a first come-first served basis until all non-resident passes are sold. No walk-in, mailed or faxed registrations will be accepted. Any mail-in registrations received at the Parks and Recreation Office will be returned to the sender and any faxed registrations will be disregarded.
- The system will accept payments on VISA or MasterCard only.
- Because of the high volume of requests you may have to attempt to enter the system several times. Once in the system, you will have 15 minutes to complete the process.
- Please have your credit card information (including verification number on the back or front of the card) as well as the personal information (full name, birth date and age) and a daytime phone number and emergency contact number for each person you want to buy a pool pass for, including a nanny.
- As you enter the system, it will determine how many passes are available. No more than 10 total passes may be reserved and passes may only be reserved for members RESIDING AT THE SAME ADDRESS. If the number of passes you request are not available at that moment, you will be directed to re-try your request. If the number of passes you request are available, you will be directed to input the information for all pass holders.
- Until the system indicates that all non-resident passes have been sold, there are still passes available for sale. While passes are available, you will be able to purchase them online.
- After passes are purchased, all new members will need to come in for a photo ID. Pass photos can be taken at the Parks and Recreation office in Village Hall at 6900 N. Lincoln Ave., Mon-Fri from 9am to 5pm. We will be open two extra hours, from 5pm-7pm each Tuesday in May for photo taking and pass processing. Please note: if you have existing passes from 2017, you do not need to have new photos taken.
- If you have any questions about this process, please call 847-677-9740.
Aquatic Center Pass Categories
Aquatic Center passes may be purchased in the following categories.
- Family Passes: A family is defined as two adult legal guardians, and dependent children (ages 3 – 24 as of June 2, 2018) living at the same address. Family of two may be two adult members, or one adult and one dependent child living at the same address.
- Children under age 3 (by June 2, 2018) will not need a pass to enter the pool so do not need to be included in your family membership.
- Children ages 19-24: Children ages 19-24 should be included in the family pass if residing at the parent’s/guardian’s address.
- Nanny Passes: You will be able to add one non-resident Nanny in addition to your family. Nannies living within the Village of Lincolnwood may purchase a resident pass at a later date at the Parks and Recreation Department.
- Senior/Senior Couple Passes: Up to two Senior passes may be purchased. Each must be at least 55 years of age as of June 2, 2018. If you do not qualify for a senior pass the system will inform you what category and price you qualify for.
- Individual Passes: You may purchase one or two passes. Up to two individual, related or not, may apply if they both reside at the same address.
Here are some sample screens to help you prepare for the aquatic center application. Click on an image to enlarge it.
2018 Non-Resident Aquatic Center Fees
|Senior (age 55+)||$238|
|Family of 2||$523|
|Family of 3||$611|
|Family of 4||$678|
|Family of 5||$737|
|Family of 6||$831|
|Family of 7||$889|
|Each Add’l (up to 10 family members).||$51|
Aquatic Center ID Cards
- To gain entrance, you must show your Aquatic Center ID card at the aquatic center entrance. Receipts will not be accepted.
- 2017 Aquatic Center members do not have to retake a photo. Your pass from last year will be reactivated when your registration is processed.
- All aquatic center members (three years old and up) will be issued a photo ID membership card.
- If you are a new member this year, every member of your family who will be getting a pass will need to come in and get a photo ID. Pass photos can be taken at the Parks and Recreation office in Village Hall from 9am-5pm starting mid May. The Parks and Recreation Office will be open until 7pm each Tuesday in May.
- Membership cards are not transferable and misuse or borrowing passes will result in loss of membership
- Lost cards can be replaced at the Parks and Recreation Department for a fee of $10.00. Proof of identification is required at this time
- Absolutely NO REFUNDS after the aquatic center opens on June 2.
- If you have any questions about this process, please call 847-677-9740
Comments or Issues with the Registration Process
If you would like to contact us about any issues regarding the Non-Resident Aquatic Center registration process, please describe in detail and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Issues submitted by email will be reviewed by the Lincolnwood Parks and Recreation Department. Please note that we only review cases submitted emailed to us or manually completed at our office.