Go Lincolnwood Community Fitness Initiative
Join the free GO LINCOLNWOOD fitness initiative to get active and have fun!
Join the free community fitness initiative that encourages you to commit to walking 30 minutes a day for health and wellness. Stop by the Parks & Recreation office to pick up your free GO LINCOLNWOOD walking log and start tracking your success! Completed your walking for a month? Print additional walking logs.
Join us for our kickoff event – SUNDAY, JUNE 3 at 9:30 am at the Proesel Park Shelter
Join Lincolnwood Parks & Recreation at the Proesel Park Picnic Shelter (6915 N. Kostner Ave.) at our free GO LINCOLNWOOD Rally and 30 minute Community Fitness Walk around Proesel Park. All ages welcome!
– Pick up your free walking log to track your time
– The first 10 people to arrive will receive a special prize
– Mark off your first 30 minutes on your log
– Kids who register for GO LINCOLNWOOD KIDS and/or My First Marathon can also mark off one mile on their tracking log
Interested in leading your own GO LINCOLNWOOD walking club? You can also sign up to be a GO LINCOLNWOOD champion and receive a free GO LINCOLNWOOD t-shirt.
- Improves balance & coordination
- Helps maintain a healthy weight
- Strengthens your bones & muscles
- Keeps your heart strong
- Enhances your mental well-being
- Improves your sleep quality