- Parks & Recreation
Parks & Recreation
Our online registration is fast and easy. You can browse programs without logging in, and if you’d like to add a program or event to your cart, you can log in or create an account if you are a new user (resident or non-resident). Once you register, you can access your account to print a receipt or view your registration history information.
There are six easy ways to register. Payment is required upon registration, which can be made by check or credit card (Visa or Mastercard). Questions? Call us at 847-677-9740.
- Online:Browse, register, and manage your account online.
- Email: Download our fillable registration form (PDF) and then save the completed form to your desktop. Attach the completed form to your email and send to the Parks and Recreation Department via email.
- In-Person: Drop off your completed registration form (PDF): CASH ACCEPTED
Parks and Recreation Office at the Community Center, 4170 Morse Avenue
Lincolnwood, IL 60712
Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
- U.S. Mail: Mail your completed registration form (PDF) to:
Lincolnwood Parks and Recreation Department
6900 N Lincoln Avenue
Lincolnwood, IL 60712
- Drop Box: Put your completed registration form (PDF) in an envelope marked Lincolnwood Parks and Recreation and drop it off in the drop box located in the circle drive directly in front of Village Hall
- Fax: Fax your completed registration form (PDF) with payment info to 847-673-4413. We will email you a receipt.
2023 Lincolnwood Summer Day Camp Registration
Registration begins Monday, March 6th for Residents and Monday, March 20th for Non-Residents. Please click here to view camp brochure.
Camp Refund Policy
Please familiarize yourself with the camp refund policy, located below.
- 25% cancellation charge per child, per camp session up to a maximum of $100 if the cancellation occurs two or more weeks prior to the start of the camp session.
- 50% cancellation charge per child, per camp session up to a maximum of $200 if the cancellation occurs less than two weeks prior to the start of the camp session.
- No refund will be issued if the cancellation occurs on the first day of camp or after.
- A refund request form must be completed for all refunds. Forms are available at the Parks and Recreation office or at www.lincolnwoodil.org
Please note: Refunds take 4 to 6 weeks to process once we receive the request form. For questions, please call 847-677-9740.
In the Case of Illness, Emergency or Relocation
Should you need to discontinue participation in a camp due to an illness, emergency or relocation; full or prorated refunds for specific instances including medical reasons indicated with a doctor’s note, attendance in summer school, or moving out of the area will be allowed. Upon receipt, we will refund you for days not attended less a 10% administrative fee.
In the event a camp does not reach minimum enrollment and is canceled by the department, a full refund will be issued. The cancellation fee does not apply in these instances.
Sign Up for Email Notifications
Add yourself to our email list or text LWDPARKS to 22828 to sign up.
The Lincolnwood Parks and Recreation Department is committed to providing enjoyable quality programs and attractive, safe facilities to promote the health, welfare and pleasure of all the residents of Lincolnwood.
It is the vision of the Parks and Recreation Department of the Village of Lincolnwood to promote a feeling of community among all the diverse residents with a wide range of quality recreation programs and facilities to meet their needs.
Egg HuntPlease join the Lincolnwood Parks and Recreation Department for our annual Egg Hunt. The event will be held on April 1, 2023, at 10:00 am in Proesel Park. The event will feature egg hunt, visit from the bunny and lots of candy. Please feel free to reach Read on...
Village of Lincolnwood Memorial Day Parade 2023The Lincolnwood Parks and Recreation Department is seeking local organizations and businesses to be a part of the parade. Participants can walk, drive, ride or march in honor of those that gave their lives for our country. Read on...
Parks and Recreation Comprehensive Master Plan Public Input MeetingThe Village of Lincolnwood's Parks and Recreation Department is in the process of developing a Comprehensive Master Plan to determine and plan their top priorities for the next five years.To help in shaping that vision, a public meeting will be held Wedne Read on...
Dog Beach UpdateAs part of the Parks and Recreation Comprehensive Master Plan, the Village will be exploring options to add a dog park to our park system. The Master Plan process will include the following specific to the addition of a dog park: identification of Read on...
BUDDY BINGOJoin the Lincolnwood Parks and Recreation Department and Lincolnwood Fire Department for a fun night of bingo, pizza, activities, refreshments and more! Register today! Read on...
Proesel Park Family Aquatic Center Family Pass RegistrationFamily Pass: $123 is the BASE RATE for a Resident Family Pass; this is not an individual pass, this is the Primary Pass Holder for the Family Pass. Each additional family member that you would like to add to the family Pass is $30 per person. Read on...
Proesel Park Family Aquatic Center Resident Pool Passes Now on SaleLincolnwood Residents may purchase pool passes at the Parks and Recreation Department located in the Lincolnwood Community Center (4170 Morse Ave, Lincolnwood, IL 60712) or online at any time. Please note: Refunds will not be granted after the pool opens Read on...
Lincolnwood Summer CampCamp Registration for Residents of Lincolnwood is March 6, 2023. Camp Registration for Non-Residents is March 20, 2023. We will offer prorated fees for one consecutive week per session for families taking a child out of camp for vacations, etc. Read on...
Mon Mar. 6 - Sun Jun. 11
Mon Mar. 20 - Sun Jun. 11
Sat Apr. 1
Sat Apr. 1
Tue Apr. 11
Wed Apr. 12
Thu Apr. 13