Parks & Recreation
Latest News & Announcements
The Village of Lincolnwood Parks and Recreation Department has launched a Giving Tuesday Campaign. The campaign was inspired by the very generous donation of $100,000 each year on Giving Tuesday for the next 9 years ending in 2031 from the Berger Family Read on...
Flowers Park construction began October 10, 2023.. Read on...
The Lincolnwood Parks and Recreation Department is committed to providing enjoyable quality programs and attractive, safe facilities to promote the health, welfare and pleasure of all the residents of Lincolnwood.
It is the vision of the Parks and Recreation Department of the Village of Lincolnwood to promote a feeling of community among all the diverse residents with a wide range of quality recreation programs and facilities to meet their needs.
Our online registration is fast and easy. You can browse programs without logging in, and if you’d like to add a program or event to your cart, you can log in or create an account if you are a new user (resident or non-resident). Once you register, you can access your account to print a receipt or view your registration history information.
There are six easy ways to register. Payment is required upon registration, which can be made by check or credit card (Visa or Mastercard). Questions? Call us at 847-677-9740.
- Online:Browse, register, and manage your account online.
- Email: Download our fillable registration form (PDF) and then save the completed form to your desktop. Attach the completed form to your email and send to the Parks and Recreation Department via email.
- In-Person: Drop off your completed registration form (PDF): CASH ACCEPTED
Parks and Recreation Office at the Community Center, 4170 Morse Avenue
Lincolnwood, IL 60712
Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
- U.S. Mail: Mail your completed registration form (PDF) to:
Lincolnwood Parks and Recreation Department
6900 N Lincoln Avenue
Lincolnwood, IL 60712
- Drop Box: Put your completed registration form (PDF) in an envelope marked Lincolnwood Parks and Recreation and drop it off in the drop box located in the circle drive directly in front of Village Hall
- Fax: Fax your completed registration form (PDF) with payment info to 847-673-4413. We will email you a receipt.
In the event a camp/program does not reach minimum enrollment and is canceled by the department, a full refund will be issued. The 10% cancellation fee does not apply in these instances.
Sign Up for Email Notifications
Add yourself to our email list or text LWDPARKS to 22828 to sign up.