Family Pass: $123 is the BASE RATE for a Resident Family Pass; this is not an individual pass, this is the Primary Pass Holder for the Family Pass. Each additional family member that you want on the family Pass is $30 per person. Before purchasing the pass, please ensure that all household members are currently on your account. To do so, click "account' at the top of the page and then "Household and Member". Once everyone is on the account, proceed with the following steps.
How to register:
1. Sign into your Parks and Recreation online account
2. Click the box that says Pool Passes on the landing page
3. Choose the option of Resident Family Pass- Primary Pass Holder
4. Towards the top of the screen/page, click Add To Cart
5. Choose ONE Primary Passholder from the household and proceed forward (only choose ONE person as the Primary)
6. Agree to the waiver for yourself and each member in your household, even if you do not want them on the family pass (you will have the opportunity to deselect them before checking out)
7. You now can see everyone that has been added onto the Family Pass. To remove household members from Family Pass, simply click on the grey X that is to the far left of the line that their name is on. Each person that you remove will drop the fee by $30
8. Once you are satisfied with how your Family Pass is set up (Primary and Additionals) you can now check out with a Visa or Mastercard.
We are looking forward to a SPLASHTASTIC summer with you!