Closed for Trick-or-Treating Signage
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Trick-or-Treating in Lincolnwood is highly discouraged. This sign was developed to support residents in communicating that their home is “Closed for Trick-or-Treating” this year in a consistent manner throughout our community.
Window & Door Sign
This sign is 8.5″ x 11″ and was designed to be printed and posted in a window, door, or other visible location.
Three ways to obtain a 8.5″ x 11″ sign, printed on a standard piece of paper include:
- Click here to download and print it from home
- Visit the Parks and Recreation Department October 9-30, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org by October 23 to have one mailed to your Lincolnwood residence
Corrugated plastic lawn signs (12″ x 18″ and double-sided) provide the opportunity to communicate this message as any potential Trick-or-Treaters walk down the street and before they step off of the sidewalk. A limited number of lawn signs are available for $8.
To purchase a lawn sign:
- Purchase online
- Pick-up from the Parks and Recreation Department beginning October 22 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm)
- Curbside pick-up available Monday-Friday 9am-4:45pm
- Park near the employee entrance of Village Hall (Parking lot off of Morse Avenue). Call 847-677-9740 when you arrive and a team member will bring your sign to the door and place it outside for you to pick-up
- Purchase in-person at the Parks and Recreation Department (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm)