As the Coronavirus continues to be a global health concern, Lincolnwood personnel are in communication with the Cook County Health Department and the Illinois Department of Public Health, in addition to area partner agencies, to prepare for the possibility of our area becoming affected. Remember, during this time to take common-sense precautions to keep you and your family healthy:
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap is not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Do not share water bottles or similar containers.
- Contact your doctor if you have a fever, shortness of breath, cough, body aches, and/or fatigue.
- If you or a family member is sick, stay home and limit contact with others.
Please, visit the links below for more information: