Lincolnwood Park Passport Program – New!
There’s no better way to unplug than to spend time outdoors in our beautiful parks, but have you ever visited all Thirteen?
To begin the outdoor adventure, park explorers of all ages are invited to register for our free Lincolnwood Park Passport Program. This program, which runs through October 28, gives you a great reason to get out and visit all of our parks.
To complete your Park Passport and receive a free prize, just follow these five simple steps:
- Sign up for the Park Passport Program in Village Hall (or register online) and stop by our office pick up your Park Passport.
- Visit one or more Lincolnwood Parks and take time to enjoy.
- Circle your activities on the park’s passport page and then take a selfie with each park sign.
- Bring your park passport back to the Parks & Recreation office and show us your selfie(s) to get your passport pages stamped.
- Complete your park passport by getting all 13 stamps to get a prize (prizes available starting July 18).