Select Page

Frozen Water Meters

As temperatures remain below freezing, some exposed water meters may freeze and disrupt water service. If you notice your water is no longer running during this period of cold weather, call the Public Works Department at (847) 675-0888, or the Police Department’s non-emergency number outside of regular business hours at (847) 673-2167, to have someone check your meter.

Village of Lincolnwood
Translate »