Updated 12:00 pm, Friday, March 13, 2020
In response to public health concerns surrounding the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), the Village of Lincolnwood Parks and Recreation Department has taken the below measures to ensure the safety of our participants, staff, and community.
As of the end of today, March 13, 2020, ALL Lincolnwood Parks and Recreation programs have been suspended until further notice. This includes programs held at the Lincolnwood Community Center, District 74 facilities, and off-site outings Programs impacted include:
- Club Kid After School Program (beginning Monday 3/16)
- Spring Break Camp March 23-27
- Juzz Dance, Music Together, Peace Yoga, Zumba + Toning, Drop-In Senior Exercise, E-Town Tennis, Parent’s Night Out, and DIY Wednesdays.
- All Social Club events
- The March 20 Family Pasta Night, April 4 Egg Hunt, and April 26 Bike the Path events
- Youth Athletics at Todd and Rutledge Halls
- Friday Night Open Gym at Lincoln Hall
Community Center rentals are NOT impacted at this time. Renters, please use your best discretion in continuing your events. Refunds will be given to those who cancel their rentals and the administrative fee will be waived.
Lincolnwood Community Center will remain an open polling place for the Tuesday, March 17 election.
This situation is being continuously monitored and we will communicate future developments and actions taken. To stay informed with the latest updates, check our website and Facebook page. If you have any questions or concerts, please contact the Parks and Recreation Department at (847)-677-9740. Visit Lincolnwoodil.org/coronavirus for information on how to help minimize the risk of COVID-19 spread.