Select Page

Postal Complaints

With the rise in postal complaints in our area, the Village has been provided with the following information from Congresswoman Schakowsky’s office. As a note, the USPS is not managed by the Village.  

Complaint Process 

Residents should follow the following steps when they have a postal complaint or concern.

  1.  Submit complaint directly to USPS online by clicking here or call (800) 275-8777.
  2.  Fill out Congresswoman Schakowsky’s Office’s Privacy Act form on her website located here.  

After residents put their address in to determine if they live in the district, they should choose an agency, choose US Postal Service, state the complaint, fill out the rest of the fields (email, phone, etc.), sign electronically, and submit them. The Congresswoman’s office will then get their complaint to the USPS.

You can also contact Alex Ponder from Congresswoman Schakowsky’s Office at with your name, address, phone number, and description of the issue.


Village of Lincolnwood
Translate »