Select Page

Postal Complaints

The Village has outlined multiple ways of filing postal complaints or concerns.  The USPS is not managed by the Village; however, we have put together the following resources for residents.

Complaint Process 
Residents should follow the following steps when they have a postal complaint or concern.

  1.  Submit complaint directly to USPS online by clicking here or call (800) 275-8777.
  2.  If USPS does not address the issue, contact Alex Ponder (Congresswoman Schakowsky’s Office) at with your name,  address, phone number, and description of the issue.

Village Service Request
If you have a concern with your postal service you can also submit a complaint form on our service request page.  Once on the service request page either type “postal” in the search bar directly next to the map or select “Postal Complaint” from the “General” tab on the service request page.  The service request page is available here.

Village of Lincolnwood
Translate »