- Longmeadow Avenue (Pratt to Devon, including cul-de-sacs)
- Lawndale Avenue (Central Park to Lunt)
- Central Park Avenue (Northeast Parkway to Pratt)
- Ridgeway Avenue (Touhy to Lunt)
- Lunt Avenue (Hamlin to Lawndale)
- Morse Avenue (Hamlin to UP Trail)
- Monticello Avenue (Lincoln to Devon)
Start of Construction: April 15, 2019
Estimated Completion of Construction: July 1, 2019
Project Description: The contractor will grind 1 ½ to 2 inches of the surface layer of asphalt on each street and replace it with a new asphalt surface course. In addition, the contractor will be performing spot curb and sidewalk replacement, removing unused alley aprons, and bringing pedestrian crosswalks and corners into compliance with requirements set forth in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). The roadway will remain open throughout construction with only temporary lane closures.
Estimated Construction Cost: $1,294,000
Funding Source: Motor Fuel Tax reserves (Longmeadow) and Tax Increment Financing reserves (all other streets)
Project Updates: The project is substantially complete!