Trick or Treat Safety Tips:
- Trick or Treating should take place on October 31, between from 3:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- Costumes should not drag, and shoes should fit properly to avoid tripping or falling
- When wearing a mask, make sure you can see properly, and remove it when walking
- Wear clothing with reflective tape or markings
- Carry a flashlight
- Stay on the sidewalk and obey traffic signals
- Stay in neighborhoods that are familiar
- Approach only houses that are lit
- Never enter a stranger’s home or car
- Know the route the children are taking
- Check all treats before you eat them
- Stay away and do not pet animals you do not know
- Wear a watch you can read in the dark
Trunk or Treat: Lincolnwood Parks and Recreation’s Trunk-or-Treat scheduled for October 31, from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m has been moved indoors to the Lincolnwood Fire Department. (6900 Lincoln Ave) If the messy and cold weather forecast is bumming you out, bring the family to a warm, dry, one-stop-shop Trick or Treating experience. Trunk-or-Treat is a fun, safe, and neighborly trick-or-treating experience for kids and adults of all ages! This year’s event will feature a “Witches, Warlocks, & Wizards” theme.