Postal Complaints

postal complaintsThe Village has outlined multiple ways of filing postal complaints or concerns. The USPS is not managed by the Village; however, we have put together the following resources for residents.

Complaint Process

Residents should follow the following steps when they have a postal complaint or concern:

1. Submit a complaint directly to USPS by calling (800) 275-8777.

2. If USPS does not address the issue, complete a Privacy Act Release Form in order for Congresswoman Schakowsky's office to make an inquiry to USPS on your behalf. Click here to complete the form. If you do not have access to a computer,  call Congresswoman Schakowsky's office at (773) 506-7100 for assistance in completing the form. 

3. To submit a mail theft report to the United States Postal General, call (877) 876-2455